Re: Clarification regarding PHP License and DFSG status

	If the new 3.01 version of the PHP License meets all the issues that
-legal has problems with accepting as DFSG approved then it would work
for me and probably far easier to get accepted by PHP PEAR module
authors than changing the license completely.

	Regards,
	Jeremy