Re: data on the consultants page

On 11/17/05, Benjamin Seidenberg <astronut@dlgeek.net> wrote:

> I thought spam was unsolicited email, automatic or not?
>
> Cheers,
> Benjamin

This would mean most email is spam, because most email is unsolicited.
However it's not spam because I agree to receive emails.

According to the Australian Spam Act 2003, to not be spam it must:
* have consent
* have accurate contact details
* have an unsubscribe link

These rules would probably be similar in the US, etc.

You may be right, but it seems to be more non-spam advertising.

andrew
--
This space for rent. Enquire within. Terms and conditions apply. See
store for details.