Freeness of licence for wwwcount?

Hi,

The package wwwcount used to be in non-free, and has been subsequently
removed as it was orphaned.

I've just had a read of the licence[1], and I can't actually see anything
terribly wrong with it.

Can someone with more licensing-fu than me please tell me what's wrong with
it?

I wouldn't mind seeing it back in main, as the comment on its removal that
analog is a suitable free replacement isn't really valid. Analog does not
TTBOMK put counters on webpages, it just makes statistics from webserver
logs.

regards

Andrew

[1]http://www.muquit.com/muquit/software/Count/Count.html#copyr