Re: Rules for submitting licenses for review

On Sunday 28 August 2005 01:16 pm, Francesco Poli wrote:
> On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 19:17:16 -0700 Sean Kellogg wrote:
> > I happen to agree
> > with you...  but there are legal arguments to the countrary that seem
> > to be  well excepted among the game industry.
>
> But are they well accepted[1] among courts?

Well...  the Fed Circuit certainly doesn't have a lot of regard for the PTO
and its legal opinions.  But then again, most times the Supreme Court accepts
an appeal from the Fed Circuit it overturns and slaps them down for failing
to pay attention to the experts at the PTO.  So, it's really any one's guess.

> [1] I think you meant "accepted", right?

Curse my awful spelling and spellchecks inability to analyze context :)

--
Sean Kellogg
3rd Year - University of Washington School of Law

So, let go
 ...Jump in
  ...Oh well, what you waiting for?
   ...it's all right
    ...'Cause there's beauty in the breakdown