Re: May be non-copyrighted documment included in main?

Petr Gajdusek <gajdusek.petr@centrum.cz> wrote:
> The only notice in the documment says:
> "This publication is not copyrighted. One can copy it and use any part
> of it with mentioning the source. Publishers ask only for information
> about it."
>
> Is this sufficient to include publication in main section?

It may depend where it's from: copyright is automatic in
many countries.

As such, the permission granted to copy it and use any part with
attribution is needed and might be sufficient, but it looks like
it deliberately discriminates against publishers. I don't think
it follows DFSG 1 or 6.

What package is this document in?

--
MJR/slef