Re: Copyright violation in utils/bsdiff 4.2-1

Ok.  My knowledge of how Debian does things is rather limited (I don't
use Debian), so I emailed the most obvious contact.  In FreeBSD committers
are allowed to touch each other's code, so I assumed that anyone here
would be able to fix the problem.  :-)

Unfortuantly we here at Debian don't trust each other that much. (Actually, any developer could NMU a new version but people hate to step on each other's toes. We have enough flamewars already.)

I'll resend my original email to the maintainer.

Thanks,
Colin Percival