Re: [Fwd: Copyright violation in utils/bsdiff 4.2-1]

Colin Percival wrote:
> My website, as an original creative work, is covered by copyright
> laws and treaties.  I did not give permission for my website to be
> copied and redistributed.

I'll remove/patch it asap. I'm sorry if I did insult your intelectual
property with this teeny-weeny readme-file.

> I don't think I need to explain the problem any further...

Nevertheless, maybe you can give me a hint why you obviously don't want
the text to be part of bsdiff? The intention was no offense but to fill
the gap of a missing readme-file.