Re: RFS: tvbrowser -- TV-Browser is a java-based TV guide

On 8/7/05, Andrew Suffield <asuffield@debian.org> wrote:

> Last I checked you can't distribute parts of Sun's java anyway, only
> the *precise* installer files provided by Sun.

You're quite right, thanks for the correction. Just to clarify, for
anyone else who might be reading: the agreement[1] requires you to
promise that "(i) you distribute the Software complete and unmodified
and only bundled as part of, and for the sole purpose of running, your
Programs".

[1] http://java.com/en/download/license.jsp

Cheers,

--