Re: BitTorrent Open Source License (Proposed Changes)

On 8/1/05, Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org> wrote:
> So you believe that posting your life story to debian-legal qualifies
> as "grounding in real-world law"?

It qualifies as a reminder to anyone who's considering taking me
seriously that they're doing so based on the arguments I raise and
whatever opinion of me they may derive from them, not my credentials.
Given that I am making myself somewhat conspicuous by espousing
unpopular positions and citing case law out the yin-yang, it seemed
prudent to do a little more to cover my ass than sprinkle "IANAL"
around liberally.

Cheers,
- Michael