Re: MP3 decoder packaged with XMMS

Michael K. Edwards wrote:
On 13 Jul 2005 07:50:44 GMT, MJ Ray <mjr@phonecoop.coop> wrote:

"Michael K. Edwards" <m.k.edwards@gmail.com> wrote:

Even so, Mr. Ravicher appears to be on the saner end of the range of
FSF associates. [...]

Isn't defaming a lawyer rather a stupid tactic for someone in the US?

I have no wish to _defame_ a lawyer (or anyone else for that matter),
and have tried to be careful to distinguish between things that I know
personally (very little when it comes to the FSF) and conclusions that
I have drawn from public evidence (which I try to flag as such and
cite completely and accurately).  Much of what I write reflects only
how it appears to me, and I try to disclaim authority accordingly.

How do you classify your knowledge that some of them smoke crack?