Re: MP3 decoder packaged with XMMS

I believe we have now gone way off topic from the original post, which was about whether the existence of a patent that someone (whether the patent holder or anyone else) believes may cover something similar to a GPL'd free software product triggers GPL Section 7 and, thus, forbids the redistribution of that product. I have explained how it does not.

I will respond to your points offline.