Re: Where to put Open Transport Tycoon (openttd)

On 5/17/05, Michael K. Edwards <m.k.edwards@gmail.com> wrote:
> But when someone does so -- as the drafter of the GPL has done
> -- I think a court should have no difficulty in acknowledging the
> licensee's right to have it construed narrowly if he or she so requests.

I agree -- especially since it's the grant of license which is being
construed here:

If it's construed narrowly, this simply means that the licensee wasn't
granted license for that case.

[Clearly, the question of whether or not license is needed is
a separate question.]

--
Raul