my mistakes

Just to clear the air, here's some mistakes I'm aware of making today:

(1) I thought the Progress Software v. MySQL case was still pending.
While I've not found a formal statement to this effect, I've since
read that the case settled out of court.

(2) I incorrectly assumed that the gender of the judge trying that
case was male.

(I've also made a few spelling mistakes, but those probably don't need
to be enumerated.)

I apologize for being wrong on these issues.

I've also run on a bit long in places, which should perhaps be taken
as an indication that I wasn't completely comfortable with that
material.

--
Raul