Re: Netbiff license

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005, Nathanael Nerode wrote:

You want a public-domain-equivalent license.  There are several ways to do
this.  Since you really do want it to be public domain, I personally suggest:
"I place Netbiff in the public domain.  If this is legally impossible, then I
grant irrevocable, perpetual permission to everyone to treat Netbiff exactly
as if it were in the public domain.  Netbiff comes with NO WARRANTY."

That's more or less what I'm looking for. Is that language sufficient?
Is the term "public domain" unambiguous enough to use in this setting?
In all countries?

-Peff