Re: More about GFDL

* Cesar Martinez Izquierdo [Sun, 24 Apr 2005 04:15:28 +0300]:
> El Viernes 22 Abril 2005 14:57, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh escribió:
> > On Fri, 22 Apr 2005, Maciej Dems wrote:
> > > I have a simple question concerning the GFDL discussion.

> > For which the simple answer is:
> > Read http://people.debian.org/~srivasta/Position_Statement.xhtml

> I have the same question around for some months.
> I have read the link above but I didn't find any reply.
> Any extra clue?

  Well, from the above document:

    The problems with the GFDL fall into three major categories, which
    are treated in detail below.

      - The DRM Restriction
      - Transparent And Opaque Copies
      - Invariant Sections

  As the original question was:

> Does the GFDL documentation which currently does not contain any invariant
> section have to go to non-free as well?

  , the remaining issues seem pretty easy to deduce.

  HTH,

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

Military justice is to justice what military music is to music.
                -- Groucho Marx