Re: (DRAFT 4) FAQ on documentation licensing

O Xoves, 21 de Abril de 2005 ás 11:49:00 +0400, Olleg Samoylov escribía:

> Q: Is license of documentation free if it don't grant freedom to
> modificate, but explicitly require separate license to modificate or
> author approval? There can be trap. Author may give such license, but
> later reject all request to modificate document. And what is difference
> between explicitly require author approval to modificate and implicitly
> require (for instance "verbatim copies only")?

 No it isn't. See DFSG#7: "Distribution of License. The rights attached to
the program must apply to all to whom the program is redistributed without
the need for execution of an additional license by those parties."

 I don't think this needs a FAQ entry...

--
   Jacobo Tarrío     |     http://jacobo.tarrio.org/