Re: (DRAFT 3) FAQ on documentation licensing

O Martes, 19 de Abril de 2005 ás 23:43:33 -0400, Glenn Maynard escribía:

> Thanks for the work on this.  My initial impression is that it's a bit
> long; I think FAQs like this need to be as to- the-point as possible,
> giving as little opportunity for first-time readers to be sidetracked
> by lesser issues, and not giving so much information that many readers
> miss the important parts.

 Yes, in places it is too verbose, being that I'm not used to writing in
English :-)

 Let me think about the other changes; meanwhile, I'm not submitting the FAQ
:)

--
   Jacobo Tarrío     |     http://jacobo.tarrio.org/