Re: (DRAFT 3) FAQ on documentation licensing

O Sábado, 16 de Abril de 2005 ás 18:49:15 +0200, Francesco Poli escribía:

> Here I don't know if it's me that sees it wrong or that symbol is really
> a question mark...
> I would do
>   s/components \? the/components: the/

 That's a dash (—), that does not appear well because I cut-and-pasted
from Firefox, and as I'm using Latin-1... I changed it to a semicolon ;)

> Perhaps it's clearer if you say "derived license" rather than
> "derivative work".

 Yes, I agree. Some people are even too easily confused ;-)

--
   Jacobo Tarrío     |     http://jacobo.tarrio.org/