Re: Creative Commons license summary (version 4)

Francesco Poli wrote:

[...]
Actually, if CC folk read "software" as "programs and only programs",
they will look at

| This includes comparing software against the DFSG to determine if the
| packages are Free Software.

and say "OK, you compare /software/ against the DFSG, but our licenses
are not intended for software, thus the DFSG are irrelevant".
Then they will read
[...]

I am not representative of CC in any form, but I confirm what Francesco says.

Me and him had the same discussion some mail before..... ;-)

Thomas