Re: Draft summary of Creative Commons 2.0 licenses (version 3)

On Sat, Apr 02, 2005 at 08:22:29PM +0200, Marco d'Itri wrote:
> thomas@xicnet.com wrote:
>
> >> I suppose you are reading Barak Pearlmutter's DFSG FAQ
> >> (http://people.debian.org/~bap/dfsg-faq.html), right?
> >yes, it is a faq in debian.org, although in a personal page.
> >Should I not consider that faq?
> You should consider it as the opinion of a debian-legal contributor, and
> in no way representative of the official position of Debian.

You should note, Thomas, that Marco is an established troll who takes every
opportunity he can find to attack d-legal in order to advance his goal of
low standards of freedom in Debian, being among that group of people who
apparently despise the fact that the Social Contract applies to everything,
even *his* pet non-free software.  Don't be too surprised if few people
waste time arguing with him anymore.

--
Glenn Maynard