Re: mozilla thunderbird trademark restrictions / still dfsg free?

Don Armstrong wrote:
I know if I were maintaining it, I would be very worried that the
trademark license would be pulled or similar, and I would be in the
very wierd position of trying to pull the packages from a stable
release and dealing with all of the problems that that would cause for
the users of the packages.

I don't think we'd have a problem with a system whereby once a stable release was done, we couldn't withdraw permission for that release (given Debian's existing policy of just doing security updates to stable releases).

Gerv