Re: Mozilla name suggestions

I'm in favor of just calling what they are.  Having to explain which
"thunderbird" or "firefox" is the web browser is annoying.
How about:
  mailbird
  webbird
    or
  mailfox
  webfox

or something similar incorporating what they are.  I like cute
names, but sometimes it's tough on people.

Ciao!

--
Duct tape is like the force.  It has a light side, and a dark side, and it
holds the universe together ...

The Doctor What: Kaboom!                         http://docwhat.gerf.org/
docwhat *at* gerf *dot* org                                        KF6VNC

Checked by Debian GNU/Linux (http://www.debian.org).
Version: 3.0  / 9293 out of 12299 packages installed