Re: Is libreludedb DFSG compliant?

Just say that it is licensed under the GPL and say that if you want to
use it in proprietary stuff then pay for a license.

e.g.
this program is free software - you can redistribute and/or modify it
etc etc.

If you want to use libpreludedb in a proprietary application contact
us for a license.

andrew