Packaging a software with "moving" licence

Hello,

At http://www.vanheusden.com/unsort/ you can find a piece of software called
"unsort", which contains a file named "licence.txt" with the following
contents :

"The license of this program can be obtained from:
http://www.vanheusden.com/license.txt
It is actually the GNU Public License."

How could this be interpreted ? Does this means that the licence depends of
the content of "http://www.vanheusden.com/license.txt";, does that mean that
the licence of this piece of software can change at any time (even for the
same release) ? Is it possible to include it in Debian ?

My personal feeling is that we shouldn't include it in Debian "as is", because
we can't be sure that the licence would remain the same over the time, and
thus we couldn't guarantee that it will always remains free.

What is your feeling about that ?

Thanks.

--
Florent