Re: Proposed license for IETF Contributions

A member of the IPR WG proposed to require that people modifying RFCs
would be required to add a "warning label".  He suggested the
following license.  Would this be DFSG free?  I believe it would be.
It appears to be an extreme form of statements such as "clearly label
modified works as being modified", which I believe is permitted.

FYI, I have updated my proposed license text, see:
  <http://josefsson.org/bcp78broken/>

Thanks,
Simon

     c.  The Contributor grants third parties the irrevocable
         right to copy, use and distribute the Contribution, with
         or without modification, in any medium, without royalty,
         provided that unauthorized redistributed modified works
         do not contain misleading author, version, name of work,
         or endorsement information, and that the following text
         is included in any subsequent distribution:

         "Warning: This text describes a derrivative of the
         standard defined in RFCXXXX; the reader should be warned
         that this modified work may not operate in a way that is
         compatible with the protocol defined in RFCXXXX, and that
         using this modified work could result in incompatability
         with RFCXXXX, and thus fail to interoperate properly with
         compliant implementations of RFCXXX. Therefore, the reader
         is strongly urged to carefully review this documentation
         and the code it accompanies, to determine where this
         implemention is potentially incompatible with RFCXXX, and
         determine if such differences with RFCXXXX (if they exist)
         are acceptable."

         In addition, any unauthorized redistributed modified
         works must not claim endorsement of the modified work by
         the IETF, IESG, IANA, IAB, ISOC, RFC Editor, or any
         similar organization, and remove any claims of status as
         an Internet Standard, e.g., by removing the RFC
         boilerplate.  The IETF requests that any citation or
         excerpt of unmodified text reference the RFC or other
         document from which the text is derived.