Re: Freesounds which aren't and the creative commons Sampling+ license

Gregory Maxwell <gmaxwell@gmail.com> asked:
> [...] CC Sampling+ license makes a ridiculous nature of use
> restriction [...] Has this subject come up here already?

I don't think that particular one has come up here, but some
of the CC licences like NC have similar ridiculous restrictions.
Even some free culture groups I know dislike the Sampling+.

Please express your dissatisfaction politely to freesounds and
to CC. Let us know if you get further with it, please. I expect
there are some willing supporters to be found.

Remember: If you want to be free, don't use CC. (yet?)

--
MJR/slef