Re: Clarification regarding PHP License and DFSG status

	Thank you for the detailed response. My inquiry was directly related to
the fact that Joerg Jaspert had rejected the recent upload of the
Numbers_Words (packaged as php-numbers-words), Numbers_Roman
(php-numbers-roman) and Image_Color (php-image-color) PHP PEAR modules
which the acidbase (the forked ACID project BASE) package needs
available on the basis that the license "does not really fit the
package". I've also further noted he's filed a bug against php4-pear-log
for the same reason as it is licensed under the PHP license as well. I
have not checked further PEAR modules currently in the distributions.

	I am simply attempting to clarify and settle this matter as I feel it
has potential reprecussions if not addressed properly.

	Regards,
	Jeremy