Re: Logo rip-off

Scripsit Måns Rullgård <mru@inprovide.com>
> Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org> writes:

>> Could you please tell us where in the Adobe Illustrator interface to find
>> the simple spiral template in question?

> I don't have Adobe Illustrator.  However, other graphics programs I've
> used have had such spiral functions.

You are claiming that it has a particular, pre-made spiral shape that
can be combined with a brush stroke *without* doing by hand any
geometrical choices about the shape of the spiral and the position of
the brush stroke on it. Because that is what would be necessary for
Elektrostore's spiral to be an independently created application of
standard templates.

> I'd certainly expect a program as expensive and with such ambitions
> as Adobe Illustrator to have it.

On the contrary - a specific spiral template sounds like an extremely
arcane and particular feature for someone to embed in a program.

--
Henning Makholm   "Der er ingen der sigter på slottet. D'herrer konger agter
                 at triumfere fra balkonen når de har slået hinanden ihjel."