Re: Is "VIGRA Artistic License" licence free and GPL-compatible ?

Le lundi 26 septembre 2005 à 18:27 +0200, Florent Bayle a écrit :
> Le Lundi 26 Septembre 2005 17:21, Humberto Massa a écrit :
> [...]
> > And it's not GPL-compatible at all.
>
> Does that means that I can't use this library in a program under GPL ?
> In that case, how can some GPL'ed programs be linked with Win32 libraries
> under Windows ?

Because it says:
        However, as a
        special exception, the source code distributed need not include
        anything that is normally distributed (in either source or
        binary
        form) with the major components (compiler, kernel, and so on) of
        the
        operating system on which the executable runs, unless that
        component
        itself accompanies the executable.