Re: CDDL, OpenSolaris, Choice-of-venue and the star package ...

Scripsit Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org>

> Well, I'm explaining that it isn't free because of DFSG#5. However, it
> seems that you are refusing such arguments de facto.

I doubt that "people who do not wish to become legally bound to appear
at the the author's home court whenever he files a frivolous lawsuit"
can be meaningfully described as a "group of persons" that can be
discriminated against. If everybody belongs to the group, is it
meaningfull to discriminate against it?

--
Henning Makholm           "Larry wants to replicate all the time ... ah, no,
                   all I meant was that he likes to have a bang everywhere."