Re: GPL, yet again. (The kernel is a lot like a shared library)

> If you're going to make an argument at odds with established
> understanding and industry practice then you'll have to come up with
> more than that.
>
> There's an awful lot of lawyers and law professors who think that the
> GPL works. Go start by arguing with them.

I can't argue with someone who offers ABSOLUTELY NO ARGUMENT.
I asked you: why? you answered: "strawman and ad hominem".
You could not provide an argument.
The "established practice" is nothing more than respect (which I have,
too) for RMS's/FSF's contributions to Free Software. It does not mean
that the GPL has the meaning they convey.
I am still waiting for a good argument coming from you.

Respectfully,
Massa