Re: Font and hinting problem

First please CC me as I'm not a member of the list.

Andrew Suffield wrote:
> If there is no other sensible way to write the function then it's not
> copyrightable. But be pretty damned sure of that before taking
> advantage of it.

Fortunatly, I can rewrite the program and it look like a little bit different.
The problem are startlock and strlck operator that are only know thru
the adobe code.

If somebody that my code and the adobe code and can send by private
mail for review. Joe Smith says it look like ok but he says also:
> [I have] a limited familiarity of the law.

Thank you

bastien

PS: PLEASE CC me as I am not a not a list member