RE: MP3 decoder packaged with XMMS

There is no cost to Xiph for copying me on these.  Jack and Monty are
well aware of the legal environment in which they are operating.  Please
do not feel that it is necessary to remove me from this.

Tom

Thomas B. Rosedale
Browne Rosedale & Lanouette LLP
31 St. James Avenue, Suite 850
Boston, MA  02116
trosedale@brllegal.com
Main:  (617) 399-6931
Direct: (617) 399-6935
Fax:    (617) 399-6930

This email message and any attachments are confidential and may be
attorney-client privileged. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately by telephone or email and destroy
all copies of this message and any attachments.

IRS Circular 230 Notice:

To comply with requirements imposed by the Internal Revenue Service, we
advise you that any U.S. federal tax advice included in this
communication, including any attachments, is not intended or written to
be used, and cannot be used, to avoid any U.S. federal tax penalties or
to promote, market or recommend to another party any tax related matters
addressed herein.