PySNMP license

Hi,

I've prepared a package of the Python SNMP framework [1], and my
sponsor asked me if I had checked it's license's [2] DFSG-freeness
with you guys. So this is what I'm doing now. :)

The interesting section, which is the only one differing from the
BSD-style license [3], is as follows:

  THIS SOFTWARE IS NOT FAULT TOLERANT AND SHOULD NOT BE USED IN ANY
  SITUATION ENDANGERING HUMAN LIFE OR PROPERTY.

I consider this as a warning to the user, and not a usage limitation
from the author. What do you think, and can the package go to main?

Please CC me, as I'm not on this list.

- Werner

[1] http://pysnmp.sourceforge.net/
[2] http://pysnmp.sourceforge.net/license.html
[3] /usr/share/common-licenses/BSD on Debian systems