Re: Is this license DFSG free?

A free software license should not require any
modifications to be submitted to the initial
developer. This doesn't seem to allow releasing my
modified code _myself_ without submitting it to
anyone, only the initial developer can do so.

also this is from the DFSG FAQ:

# The Dissident test.

Consider a dissident in a totalitarian state who
wishes to share a modified bit of software with fellow
dissidents, but does not wish to reveal the identity
of the modifier, or directly reveal the modifications
themselves, or even possession of the program, to the
government. Any requirement for sending source
modifications to anyone other than the recipient of
the modified binary---in fact any forced distribution
at all, beyond giving source to those who receive a
copy of the binary---would put the dissident in
danger. For Debian to consider software free it must
not require any such excess distribution.

such requirement will surely fail this test, hence
should not be considered as a free software license by
Debian.

-Wei Mingzhi

赶快注册雅虎超大容量免费邮箱?
http://cn.mail.yahoo.com