[no subject]

Hi!

[Please keep me in CC, Im offlist.]

I heared of a (new) PVR device "Reel Multimedia PVR 1100"
-> http://www.reel-multimedia.com/
which runs on Debian and vdr.
They offers only sources of vdr and a prepared root fs. There are no other
sources of related software nor kernel (-config) available.
They declared to do this end of March,
->
http://www.reel-multimedia.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=286&sid=6193b4f7240c913429234895cdf42a27
but nothing more happens so far.

Could anybody please look over this situation and give hints to
deal with it?

Should I or any Debian "official" representative asks (polite!) they for
offers all the GPL sources and an explanation with parts from Debian
are involved?

Kindly regards,
Erik

Schanzi_@gmx.de

--
www.ErikSchanze.de * DSA key ID 30825345
 Bitte keine HTML-Mails! * Maillimit: 100 kB