Re: openssl vs. GPL question

On 6/6/05, Michael K. Edwards <m.k.edwards@gmail.com> wrote:
> Whoops, I misattributed that message.  It's Brett Glass who wrote
> that, NOT Theo de Raadt.  :-(

And after Googling Brett Glass briefly, I doubt he has much concrete
evidence to back up his claim that RMS plagiarized Symbolics code.  If
he did, he probably would have tracked down a successor company,
acquired the copyright, and taken RMS to court.

I think I'd better stick to the primary literature ... it has to look
stupid when I accidentally cite a person with a known vendetta against
RMS (which I do not have, for the record) as a source of evidence
about RMS's past conduct.  :-/

- Michael