DTrace licensing

Forgive me if this is the wrong forum on which to post this
question, but: I'm trying to piece together exactly how
permissive the CDDL is, using something very specific --
OpenSolaris's DTrace -- as an example. OpenSolaris.org says,
"The source code for one of the Solaris operating system's
most advanced features -- Dynamic Tracing (DTrace) is
available here."

And I'm wondering if anyone knows whether the Linux
community could incorporate DTrace into our source code.
Does the CDDL give us the right to do that? And under what
conditions?

If this is the wrong place to ask, I apologize.

Cheers,
Steve

--
Stephen R. Laniel