Law projects in countries using/valorating Software Libre

As much of you probably know. Cuba is know giving the very first steps
toward Software Libre inclusion in our society and in the infrastructure
of the goverment.

I'm a member of LiHab, the Havana's LUG, and now some guys from the
community are collaborating with the people of the goverment wich are
heading the migration.

Particularly I'm giving my help with the legal group and we are looking
now for as much legal info as I could get about laws or laws projects
that countries (regions) which had included Software Libre officially,
are following.

In particular I'm looking for legal info related to SL for:
Germany (Munich)
Norway
Denmark
Italy (Florence)
India
Filipines
Thailandia
Malaysia
China

I'd really appreciate if you help me to contact people which could give
me some info (no matter how little it could be) about what have been
legally stated (where appropiate) on those countries.

Regards,
maykel

PS: Please CC'd me, I'm not yet subscribed.

--

 ,''`.  Maykel Moya
: :' :  http://moya.latertulia.org/blog