Quagga / GPL discussion effectively over?

It has been pointed out to me and Raul privately that participation
from others in the GPL-related threads has petered out.  Has everyone
basically made up their minds at this point, leaving little reason for
us to continue copying d-l?  If so, perhaps he and I should continue
debating privately (or not at all).  Replies to d-l or privately to
the two of us, and I'll summarize (the replies, not the GPL
discussion) to d-l.  (I don't want to be anyone's spam, except that I
don't worry too much about people who publicly *plonk* me.)

Cheers,
- Michael