Re: Draft summary of Creative Commons 2.0 licenses (version 3)

On Mon, 2005-04-25 at 17:32 -0400, Glenn Maynard wrote:

> ... and the fact that they refuse to fix such a simple thing bodes very ill
> for getting more serious problems fixed ...

The Debian Creative Commons Workgroup has been talking to CC for about a
month now. We've had some pretty successful interchanges, and I think
we're moving forward nicely. So: don't count out the possibility of
DFSG-compatible CC licenses in the near future.

~Evan

--
Evan Prodromou <evan@debian.org>