Re: non-free firmware in kernel modules, aggregation and unclear copyright notice.

On Thu, Apr 14, 2005 at 11:47:52AM -0300, Humberto Massa wrote:
> If EXPORT_XX are copyright notices, copyright *law* prohibit their
> modification.

Um, but they're *not* copyright notices, no more than this sentence is a
copyright notice.  You can't claim that a pizza is a copyright notice
and have it be so.

And regardless of whether they can be changed or not, that doesn't mean they
have any binding significance, as I mentioned in my previous reply.

--
Glenn Maynard