Re: On the debian-legal Summary of Creative Commons 2.0
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: On the debian-legal Summary of Creative Commons 2.0
- From: MJ Ray <email@example.com>
- Date: 14 Apr 2005 12:47:36 GMT
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
Correction/clarification, after noticing a context problem:
> Anti-DRM clause - I think this is fine.
I mean: I think that section of the summary is fine.
> [...] I would also find non-opensource.org
> editions of the BSD and MIT licences.