Re: pre-ITP advice?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: pre-ITP advice?
- From: MJ Ray <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 11 Apr 2005 21:51:00 GMT
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- References: <1113241286.1831.70.camel@localhost>
Paul Wise <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> So, my question is, is it enough to quote the above in debian/copyright
> for this to go into main, or will upstream need to release a new version
> with the licencing clarified, or where to from here?
Quote the email from Sun, 3 Apr 2005 20:47:46 +0200 when releasing
your own "upstream" GPL'd version, I think. If upstream releases a
new version, then it would be good to have updated licensing in it.
My Opinion Only: see http://people.debian.org/~mjr/
Please follow http://www.uk.debian.org/MailingLists/#codeofconduct