sql-ledger may belong in non-free

I am not subscribed to this list. Please CC if you need me to reply.

I was reading through the Terms & Conditions[1] (henceforth Terms page) on the
and I am not sure that it conforms to the DFSG, specifically section 3. If
you look at the Terms page, you will notice that the section on "Extending
and Re-branding SQL-Ledger" indicates that the GPL only allow the derivative
work to be a "Larger Work" and that you cannot remove the SQL-Ledger logo as
a result.

First of all, the GPL doesn't seem to even contain the word "larger." Any
mention of a derivative work indicates that you can make any change. By their
interpretation, I think it is clear that I would not be able to take their
database schema and base a new software project on that unless I (A) included
all of the SQL-Ledger code in my project (cannot freely make modifications),
(B) changed the project's name, (C) maintain the SQL-Ledger logo (again,
cannot free make modification), and (D) advertise SQL-Ledger by including