Re: Firefox/Thunderbird trademarks: a proposal

Gervase Markham <gerv@mozilla.org> wrote:
> Let's take just one example. The Mozilla Foundation is very keen that
> nothing ships as "Firefox" which contains spyware. How would you define
> "spyware" in a watertight way for the trademark license document?

It looks like it's called "Software Update" at the moment. I keep
switching it off, but it just doesn't stay off. If I change that
setting, my derived browser mysteriously becomes unable to save its
preferences file... :-/ Time for a rebuild try approaches anyway,
but I don't think I introduced this bug.