Re: Questions about legal theory behind (L)GPL

I wrote:
> Suppose the FSF had gone beyond complaining and threatening when KDE
> used Qt under the QPL ...

And negotiating effectively too, of course.  I'm glad that Qt is now
QPL/GPL dual licensed, and I prefer the GPL.  I don't mean to sound
quite so one-sided here; just because I think the FSF's legal stance
on a few points is kind of wacked doesn't mean I don't appreciate
their successes in their areas of competence.

Cheers,
- Michael