Re: GPL and Copyright Law (Was: Eclipse 3.0 Running ILLEGALY on Kaffe)

Dalibor Topic wrote:
I'll use a verbatim copy of my post to take apart your and Gadek's claim. Please do not take the heat of the debate as a personal affront. It's not meant to hurt. I very much appreciate your civility in your e-mail messages, which are a refreshing change from the pissing match so far, to which I've contributed a good amount of heat. I hope you can forgive me for letting my annoyance with the whole matter show so much, after it has dragged on for almost a week across several debian mailing lists.

Before someone misunderstands it, I'd like to apologize that the verbatim copy of the earlier post from my exchange with Gadek that followed after this paragraph containted aggressive language.

That was in no way directed against Etienne, it was a verbatim copy of my former contribution to the shouting match, when I was still involved with fueling the flames. While the reasoning is valid, it could have been presented in a better, calmer way.

My apologies also go to other paticipants of the list for having to endure some of my flaming here for the last couple of days.

cheers,
dalibor topic