Re: Eclipse 3.0 Running ILLEGALY on Kaffe

Michael Poole <mdpoole@troilus.org> writes:
> That is clear about *a* copyright holder.  It is not necessarily true
> about all of them.  There have been times where Linus's interpretation
> was not shared by all: Linus has said he has no objection to
> distributing binary firmware blobs in aggregation with the kernel, but
> others who contribute to the kernel objected to that practice.

Well, if not all copyright holders to the Linux source do not agree to
the statement in the COPYING file, then I guess kernel.org is
distributing an illegal version of Linux...

--
* Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology (T.P)  *
*           PGP public key available @ http://www.iki.fi/killer           *