Re: prozilla: Nonfree

Scripsit Justin Pryzby <justinpryzby@users.sourceforge.net>

> Package: prozilla
> Version: 1:1.3.6-11
> Severity: normal

> ftpparse.c heading:
> 	Commercial use is fine, if you let me know what programs
> 	you're using this in.

> Which I believes fails the desert-island test?  Legal, can you
> confirm?

Yes, if this is indeed a licence term. As quoted here it could also be
a non-legal notice that the author considers commercial use without
notification to be "not fine (from a personal moral standpoint) but
not necessarily an infringement of my copyright either".

Could we have some more context, please?

--
Henning Makholm  "Det er jo svært at vide noget når man ikke ved det, ikke?"